Home decor living room cozy small spaces sofas

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

Home decor living room cozy small spaces sofas The Best Sofas for Small Spaces

Hi everyone! I hear from you ALL the time from about the struggles of finding chicmodern sofas that fit seamlessly in small spaces while being budget-friendly. You think you can’t find EVERYTHING you want in a sofa, and you have to give up at least one “want”, right? W R O N G! Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite sofa picks that are not only perfect for small spaces, but also are SO trendy and stylish. Are you ready? Let’s begin!
Let’s be honest- I couldn’t not mention my own sofa (photo above). This was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Not only is it SUPER comfortable, but I purchased the sleeper-sofa version so I can have guests stay at my apartment. The best part? The sleeper sofa is made of all foam, so it’s ridiculously soft. Everyone compliments me on it when they walk into my home! Get yours here.
Not only is this sofa SO unique with its beautiful wood legs, but it’s also insanely comfortable. This is the perfect “nap” couch. Also, at 72″ width, it’s the perfect size for entertaining while still being small enough to fit in a narrow space. Get yours here.
Tufting, tufting, tufting. I can say those words over and over again and never get bored! This sofa is beyond perfection. On top of it being so stylish, there’s optimal storage space under the sofa as well. At 68″w x 36″d, it’s the perfect size for your tiny space. Get yours here.
This is a modern lover’s dream. I mean, have you seen a sofa that’s sleeker?? The rolled bolster pillows add an extra pop of charm and comfort while the legs add a unique pop of character. Fun fact- I was actually torn between this sofa and my own. I ultimately chose the Nora but I couldn’t have gone wrong with this one! If you want a modern, glam feel in your space, this is the sofa for you! Get yours here.
This midcentury sofa is a total SHOWSTOPPER. The tufting and flared body makes it the perfect combination of glam and retro. I promise- everyone will drool over this sofa when they walk into your home! Get yours here.
Live in a small apartment? Struggle with finding furniture to fit in your small space? These chic, small sofas will create a large impact in your small apartment! #smalllivingroomideas #smallapartmentdecorating #livingroomdecor #livingroomideas #studioapartment #studioapartmentideas #studioapartmentdecorating

This article and Home Decor adapted from this site
336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments